Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yesterday's art project was soooooo much fun! It was nice to just do something without any definite expectations. That's why personal work is so important I think. My goal is to bring together different artistic elements including media and styles, shake them up and bring something new to the world. So the newer work will be including paint, collage and type. This new piece of an African Roller was created specifically with licensing in mind. I think it would be lovely on tapestries, bags, pillows, wall art and such. The copyright signature is not on the original painting and won't be on any prints, it's more of a watermark. This piece is 9 x 12 on canvas board. So now I'm off to work on a commissioned pet portrait of a beautiful boy named Charlie. So tell me what you've up to and what has inspired you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment