Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Work

Well it's been a while since I've posted here, I wish that I was better about it. BUT, I do have a just finished piece to show so that's a plus. Most people who follow my work know that I'm an avid animal lover and primarily my paintings are of wildlife, dogs and cats. But I also love people and am working on how to best paint them in my style. I've only painted a couple of people this way and this past weekend I got inspired to paint my favorite character from the Game of Thrones series. This is Tyrion, 12" x 12" acrylics on illustration board. There are several people who I plan on painting like Georgia O'keefe (my first huge artistic influence), Jane Goodall, Diane Fossey, Native Americans (my ancestors), and I'm sure many others. Lots of wonderful and colorful ideas to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment